- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
27 people are interested
Help us make our ReStore the place to shop for new and used, donated building supplies, appliances and furniture in the north central Massachusetts region!
ReStore team volunteers:
- give great service to our customers,
- pick up donations in the ReStore truck
- unload merchandise in our warehouse
- price and display items in the store
- provide office support
ReStore shifts are Wednesday through Saturday, 10am-1pm and 1-5pm.
All new ReStore volunteers must first attend an orientation, and these are held on the first Monday of the month at 10am and the third Friday of the month at 5:30pm at the ReStore, 637 Lancaster Street, Leominster.
Please visit www.restorencm.org/volunteer to learn about volunteering at the ReStore, and click on the big orange button to register online.
We'll work with your schedule.
637 Lancaster StreetLeominster, MA 01453
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- Inventory Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4-hour shifts available, Wednesday thru Saturday