Help facilitate and lead others to volunteer at the hospital and outpatient center! The volunteer position does the following:
- Follow up with volunteers who inquire about volunteer opportunities by returning calls or emails. Forward the appropriate information: email application information or direct to the website. Help process paperwork for volunteers (filing, copying, etc.).
- Assist with preparation of volunteer orientation materials. Assist at some volunteer orientations by taking photos of volunteers for ID badges and layout/printing of badges.
- Help with data entry for volunteer records.
- Willingness to help the community.
Magee Rehabilitation improves the quality of life of persons with disabilities by providing high quality physical and cognitive rehabilitation services. Magee's strength is in its people, especially volunteers.
Training will be provided by the Community Programs Coordinator. The volunteer will be familiarized with hospital and departmental procedures.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Outpatient (Riverfront)...
- Concierge Services Volunteer
- Parking Lot and Garage Attendant...
- Lead Others to Volunteer at Magee!
- Riverfront greeter
- Discharge Transition Caller
- Patient Learning Resource Center...
- Healing Garden/Greenhouse...
- Administrative Intern
- Part-time Legal Assistant...
- Magee Activities Volunteer
- Dining Services Volunteer
- Teen Nursing Unit Volunteer -...
- Department Volunteer Assistant
- Purchasing Intern
- Help patients with essential...
- Day Room Volunteer
- Young Adult Computer Room...
- Weekend Activities Volunteer
- Volunteer Research Assistant