Help facilitate and lead others to volunteer at the hospital and outpatient center! The volunteer position does the following:
- Follow up with volunteers who inquire about volunteer opportunities by returning calls or emails. Forward the appropriate information: email application information or direct to the website. Help process paperwork for volunteers (filing, copying, etc.).
- Assist with preparation of volunteer orientation materials. Assist at some volunteer orientations by taking photos of volunteers for ID badges and layout/printing of badges.
- Help with data entry for volunteer records.
- Willingness to help the community.
Magee Rehabilitation improves the quality of life of persons with disabilities by providing high quality physical and cognitive rehabilitation services. Magee's strength is in its people, especially volunteers.
Training will be provided by the Community Programs Coordinator. The volunteer will be familiarized with hospital and departmental procedures.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Outpatient (Riverfront)...
- Concierge Services Volunteer
- Parking Lot and Garage Attendant...
- Lead Others to Volunteer at Magee!
- Riverfront greeter
- Health Information Management...
- Discharge Transition Caller
- Patient Learning Resource Center...
- Healing Garden/Greenhouse...
- Family Training Ambassador...
- Magee Activities Volunteer
- Administrative Intern
- Part-time Legal Assistant...
- Dining Services Volunteer
- Teen Nursing Unit Volunteer -...
- Front Desk MaGreeter at Magee....
- Department Volunteer Assistant
- Purchasing Intern
- Magee Patient Ambassador
- Facility Dog Program - NRC