Help facilitate and lead others to volunteer at the hospital and outpatient center! The volunteer position does the following:
- Follow up with volunteers who inquire about volunteer opportunities by returning calls or emails. Forward the appropriate information: email application information or direct to the website. Help process paperwork for volunteers (filing, copying, etc.).
- Assist with preparation of volunteer orientation materials. Assist at some volunteer orientations by taking photos of volunteers for ID badges and layout/printing of badges.
- Help with data entry for volunteer records.
- Willingness to help the community.
Magee Rehabilitation improves the quality of life of persons with disabilities by providing high quality physical and cognitive rehabilitation services. Magee's strength is in its people, especially volunteers.
Training will be provided by the Community Programs Coordinator. The volunteer will be familiarized with hospital and departmental procedures.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Outpatient (Riverfront)...
- Activities Volunteer - Concierge...
- Parking Lot and Garage Attendant...
- Lead Others to Volunteer at Magee!
- Riverfront Outpatient Greeter
- Discharge Transition Caller
- Patient Learning Resource Center...
- Healing Garden/Greenhouse...
- Art Therapy Studio Helper
- Dining Services Volunteer
- Summer Watering-Plants need care...
- Department Volunteer Assistant
- Help patients with essential...
- AYA Room - Young Adult Computer...