We need individuals or groups to help maintain the building and grounds at the Lynn Stern Center in Blue Ash. Tasks range from gardening, trimming, repainting, cleaning and light repair work. Volunteers are welcomed on a one-time project basis (perfect for corporate or community groups interested in a half-day or day-long project) or an hour or two at a time on a recurring basis.
Groups of 10-15 volunteers can help on weekdays 9 AM - 3 PM, beginning in the fall.
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Cancer Support Community...
- Evening Sub Front Desk: Blue Ash
- Healthy Meals
- Fundraising Helpers
- Gynecologic Women to Women...
- Goodie Host
- Calendar Crew
- Saturday Morning Front Desk...
- Ambassador for Northern Kentucky
- FRIDAY Afternoon Front Desk...
- Saturday Program Assistants
- Evening Weekday Front Desk...
- FRIDAY MORNING Front Desk...
- Building and Gardening
- Workshop Faciltator
- Light Snow Removal
- Special Event Host