First Circuit CASA is looking for wonderful, committed event committee volunteers to help us plan and execute our events, including our two annual large scale events - Charity Ride (May)Corn Palace Stampede Rodeo Concessions (July) Baskets of Hope (September). This is an ongoing, year long role. The committee will meet monthly either face-to-face or via conference call or e-meetings. Members will be working to organizing an variety of tasks like:
- Securing business sponsorships
- Administrative work - maintaining registrations and payments
- Marketing events via web, print and radio
- Logistics like permits and equipment rental
- Securing entertainment and food vendors
- Organizing event features
- Securing and coordinating volunteers
- Graphic design for print ads, flliers, etc.
So, needless to say, we are looking for volunteers with a myriad of skills.
Volunteers must work well as part of a team as well as independently, have excellent communication skills, be organized, enjoy working with the public, and most of - must want to have fun!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18