We are currently looking for certified pet therapy dogs (and handlers) to provide visits for those receiving end-of-life care.
By volunteering, you and your pet will experience a rewarding opportunity that will touch the lives of many.
Come join our Volunteer Team at the New Neighborhood at Marwood Manor!
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Bedside Volunteer - Bay City
- Blue Water Area- Residential...
- Bedside Volunteer - Macomb
- Bedside Volunteer - Blue Water...
- Bedside Volunteer - Oakland
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Hospice Wing Volunteer
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Pet Therapy at Marwood
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Bedside Volunteer - Lapeer
- Activities Volunteer
- Office Volunteer - Port Huron