The frail elderly need reliable and affordable transportation to stay involved in their community to lead a more fulfilling and independent life.
Volunteers are asked to serve for approximately 1 half day per month transporting frail elderly individuals throughout the community. Transportation will be for medical appointments, shopping/errands, personal/recreation activities, and for volunteer work.
With the help of volunteers the frail elderly participants will be able to stay involved in community activities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- Great Futures Mentor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- ADVOCAP Companion Program
- Celebration of Lights
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- St. Joe's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore