The frail elderly need reliable and affordable transportation to stay involved in their community to lead a more fulfilling and independent life.
Volunteers are asked to serve for approximately 1 half day per month transporting frail elderly individuals throughout the community. Transportation will be for medical appointments, shopping/errands, personal/recreation activities, and for volunteer work.
With the help of volunteers the frail elderly participants will be able to stay involved in community activities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...