The frail elderly need reliable and affordable transportation to stay involved in their community to lead a more fulfilling and independent life.
Volunteers are asked to serve for approximately 1 half day per month transporting frail elderly individuals throughout the community. Transportation will be for medical appointments, shopping/errands, personal/recreation activities, and for volunteer work.
With the help of volunteers the frail elderly participants will be able to stay involved in community activities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Head Start Classroom Support -...
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Great Futures Mentor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- ADVOCAP Companion Program
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore