Sulphur Volunteer / Patient Companionship - (Caregiver relief to run errands) Can you help?
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
12 people are interested
1-2 hours per week? (volunteer needed / training - yes!)
- I have a hospice patient who wants companionship.
- I have a hospice patient who likes Big-Band & Patsy Cline music on You-Tube.
- I have a hospice patient that can’t talk but likes to have the bible read to them.
- I have a hospice patient that enjoys sharing his history and war-stories.
- Call Bingo or help cookouts and activities at facilities.
When Life matters most, Hospice care helps patients and their families make the most of the days that remain. Hospice care allows patients and families to focus on the things that matter the most - time with loved ones, sharing conversations with family and friends. Hospice is about treating the whole person - mind, body and spirit. It is a plan of care that brings comfort, compassion and closure for the patient and the family.
We'll work with your schedule.
various addressesSulphur Springs, TX 75482
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hrs per week
- 2 step TB testing, 2 references, background check, drug testing & CPR