One to two hours per week? Please? (volunteer needed / training - yes!)
- I have a hospice patient who wants companionship.
- I have a hospice patient who likes Big-Band & Patsy Cline music on You-Tube.
- I have a hospice patient that can’t talk but likes to have the bible read to them.
- I have a hospice patient that enjoys sharing his history and war-stories.
Hospice Volunteers are Servants hearts. YOU are precious for offering your time and YOU are making an IMPACT in the world, INSPIRING OTHERS - one patient, one family at a time.
Giving "our Time" equals Love - it translates to Hope, and brings comfort to others.
* I volunteered to care for the homeless in Athens TX. Our team had sheltered, fed, clothed, gave bed & bath, and prayed, offering spiritual support with the homeless people. One man in particular just needed a little company, someone to talk to. ...
... before I left - he thanked me for my offering - "my Time".
* (Love Me, love My people) - Matt 22:36-40
(these are the greatest commands)
* (Do for the least of these; feed, drink, shelter, clothe, visit sick, visit prison - and You've DONE these FOR ME! - Matt 25:31-46)
The smallest act of kindness is WORTH MORE than the grandest INTENTION. - Oscar Wilde
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- One to two hours per week
- TB test, 2 references, drug testing, background check, CPR cert - we help with all of this.
- Red Oak Patient/Caregiver...
- Gun Barrel City Volunteer /...
- Azle/ White Settlement...
- Senior Fitness Exercise...
- Aubrey Patient/Caregiver...
- Valley View Patient/Caregiver...
- Plano Patient/Caregiver...
- Spanish/English Speaking...
- Bridgeport-Volunteer Volunteer...
- Carrollton Patient/Caregiver...
- Bilingual Companionship Volunteers
- Current Event & Coffee Volunteer
- Bible Study Volunteer
- Kemp Volunteer / Patient...
- Irving Patient/Caregiver...
- Maintenance/handywork Volunteers
- Little Elm Patient/Caregiver...
- Volunteer Front Desk Greeter
- Highland Village...
- Grand Prairie Patient/Caregiver...