Fort Worth Patient/Caregiver Companionship Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
167 people are interested
Patient visitation, life review, discuss hobbies & interests, current events, read or sing to patient, accompany patient outside if appropriate, companionship & socialization, monitor & report progress to hospice team. May sit with patient while caregiver runs errands, but no hands-on care.
We'll work with your schedule.
424 Adams St4252 Bryan Irvin Rd8001 Western HillsFORT WORTH, TX 76102
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Elder care
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Bereavement Support
- Reading / Writing
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- min. of 2hr per month. Parent permission under 18
- Annual TB testing & CPR certification, 2 references & required I.D.s