Organizing group excursions helps hostellers meet other travelers and see a little more of the area than they may be able to do on their own; helping to conserve travelers' resources (planning time, public transit info etc.)
- Lead a group of hostellers to an event or point of interest in the local area.
- Speak about specific points of interest.
- Add a local perspective to the guest experience.
- Provide a fun activity for hostellers.
-Earn complimentary HI USA Membership and dorm overnight
-Meet other travel enthusiasts
-Learn about travel opportunities and hostelling
If interested, please complete the Become a Volunteer form and the Online Orientation here: https://volunteers.hiusa.org/
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training