LICENSURE: Unrestricted medical license to practice in the State of Ohio.
QUALIFICATIONS: Active privileges at an area hospital.
Private malpractice insurance.
Unrestricted medical license to practice in the State of Ohio.
1. Annual verification of physician credentials by Reach Out.
2. Notification of malpractice carriers of his/her intent to volunteer at Reach Out.
3. Provide quality professional medical services to the underserved/uninsured population of Montgomery County.
4. Follow Reach Out’s formularies and referral policies.
5. Maintain positive customer relations within a diversified patient population. Please notify Reach Out staff of any bilingual abilities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18