Front Desk/Receptionist Volunteer
77 people are interested
JOB SUMMARY: Clerical support for Reach Out clinics. Assist with patient eligibility screening and registration of patients. Provide necessary clerical assistance to efficiently process patients.
LICENSURE: None required.
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to speak English. Ability to clearly communicate directions and explanation of forms and processes to the patient. Communicate in a positive informative manner. Work as a team player. Ability to sit for periods of time and/or ambulate short distances for supplies. Fulfill commitment to time schedule.
1. Alphabetical filing of Reach Out medical records at clinic sites.
2. Effectively communicate eligibility requirements to walk-in clients.
3. Alert Executive Director and Clinical Supervisor of resident addresses outside of
4. Accurately and efficiently enter patients into Reach Out Access Database.
5. Review chart forms for completeness of information.
6. Write legibly on forms requiring general patient information.
7. Complete patient sign in sheet as directed by Executive Director & Clinical Supervisor.
8. Maintain patient confidentiality.
9. Alert medical staff of patients requiring immediate medical attention.
10. Maintain positive customer relations within a diversified patient population. Please notify Reach Out staff of any bilingual abilities.
We'll work with your schedule.
25 E. Foraker St.Dayton, OH 45409
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training