Pharmaceutical Assistance Volunteer
19 people are interested
JOB SUMMARY: Assisting patients in filling out PMAP form applications. Assist with patient eligibility screening and answer telephones. Increasing awareness in Patient Assistance Programs through pharmaceutical companies.
LICENSURE: None required.
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to speak English. Ability to clearly communicate directions and explanation of forms and processes to the patient. Communicate in a positive informative manner. Work as a team player. Ability to sit for periods of time and/or ambulate short distances for supplies. Fulfill commitment to time schedule.
1. Answering patients questions regarding Patient Assistance Programs. Both in person and through telecommunications.
2. Present alternative options to patients.
3. Effectively communicate eligibility requirements to walk-in clients.
4. Write legibly on forms requiring general patient information.
5. Maintain patient confidentiality.
6. Alert medical staff of patients requiring immediate attention.
7. Communication to office staff of future eligible patients.
We'll work with your schedule.
25 E. Foraker St.Dayton, OH 45409
- Must be at least 18