We are looking for people to help care for a variety of cacti and succulents in our cactus garden, which is one of the earliest small cactus gardens in the SouthBay area. The garden is visited by over 5,000 people each year and we like to keep it looking beautiful. Volunteers will help with removing debris, watering when needed, replacing dying plants, maintaining the look of the garden and more. Please help preserve this beautiful cactus garden!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Exhibit Preparators
- Web Designer
- IT Volunteer
- Docents: teach history!
- Rare Book Collection - Volunteer...
- Conservation/Curatorial Volunteers
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Work in a Museum - artifact...
- Graphic Designer
- Rose Garden Volunteers
- PastPerfect Database Volunteer
- Archival Photograph Volunteer
- Tour Guides to Give Tours to the...
- Cactus Garden Volunteers