City Meals-on-Wheels - Volunteers needed to deliver meals to homebound individuals. Meal delivery takes about an hour or two and your route can be close to your home or place of employment.
Guess what! There are even more great opportunities for volunteers 55 and over in all 5 boroughs! After participating in a thorough interview with an RSVP representative, you will be placed in one of our 500 community-based partner organizations. These community-based organizations include non-profit agencies, schools, hospitals, and cultural institutions located throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City. We pride ourselves on finding the right volunteer opportunity to fit your skills and interests.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Become a Literacy Program...
- Become a Citizenship Tutor
- "Help Bring the Internet to...
- Healthy Habits Teacher
- Chinese Interpreter
- "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"
- Help feed hungry New Yorkers. (...
- Client Advocate
- Make a Difference! Make a Food...
- Caregiver Coach
- Help homebound seniors organize...
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Outreach Volunteer
- Food Pantry Intake Manager
- Volunteer Interpreter
- Korean Interpreter
- Help Families and Individuals...
- English for Speakers of Other...
- Attend Orientation to be a...