Did you know that 1 in 5 adults is reading below a functional level (8th grade)?
If you love to read, YOU can help! You are needed to work with an adult, who is seeking to develop basic reading & writing skills.
Work with a student, one-on-one, or in a small group setting, at a location that is convenient for you and the student. Meet 2x a week, 1.5 hours each session; 12 month commitment.
Training provided. Mandatory Background check.
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 hourly sessions; 2x a week; 12 month commitmen
- Love music? Share your love...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help get kids active- be a...
- Love people and plants? Be a...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Speakers/Assistants need for...
- Help engage seniors
- Assist the visually impaired!
- Deliver food to those in need
- Showcase Cleveland!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...