Imagine Children's Museum is a growing non-profit organization located in downtown Everett serving children and families in the Puget Sound region. This position will evaluate current Museum policies, research the need for policies that currently do not exist and coordinate and organize the policy evaluation/renewal process for the Museum.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Words Needed
- Special Events Coordinator...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Museum Policy Coordinator Intern
- Communications/Marketing Volunteer
- Museum Store Volunteer
- Storytime Volunteer
- Book Lovers Care Club
- Guest Services " exhibits ready...
- Fun Meister!
- Champion Creativity in Children
- Educate the Next Einstein
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant