Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Crisis Hotline Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where6401 York RoadBaltimore, MD 21212
Thank you for your interest in the Baltimore County and Carroll County Sexual Assault and domestic violence hotline. Each person involved with the Hotline is committed to assisting people impacted by domestic violence and sexual assault, which is why we have great expectations of volunteers who wish to get involved. It is our hope that volunteers benefit as much from their volunteer experience as the callers benefit from the amazing work volunteers provide to them.
The hotline consists of multiple shifts per week. The minimum requirements are:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must sign up for 3-4 shifts per month
- Must attend trainings and meetings ( 1 per month)
- Must fill out all paperwork for each shift (required for grant funding)
- Must commit to being an active volunteer for a minimum of 1 year
- Must possess the following attributes: responsibility, flexibility, dependability and compassion.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 shifts of 5 hours per month
- volunteer from home!