Our youth need you!!! Be a mentor! Make a difference!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
20 people are interested
Our mentoring program has expanded! We are in need of Mentors in both the Hammond and Baton Rouge Regions.
Although our Mentors serve as Volunteers, all activities that are approved in advance and attended by the matches are covered by the program. Please consider this awesome opportunity to change a life!!!
- Take the lead in supporting a child through an ongoing relationship.
- Serve as a positive role model and friend.
- Build the relationship by planning and participating in activities together.
- Strive for mutual respect.
- Build self-esteem and motivation.
- Help set goals and work toward accomplishing them.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Face to Face Enrichment Center
902 JW Davis Drive, Hammond, LA 70403, US
Face to Face Enrichment Center provides educational and outreach services to residents of the Southern Louisiana Region with a focus on the Greater Baton Rouge and Greater Hammond areas. The organization strives to tackle health issues through innovative outreach and awareness.
Since 2006, Face to Face has served countless clients through our various services, which include mentoring, HIV/AIDS education, tobacco control and prevention sessions, health care and chronic disease management referrals, outreach in community settings, community education, and volunteer training.
We'll work with your schedule.
902 JW Davis DriveHammond, LA 70403
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. However we ask that you commit to 4-6 hours per month with your mentee(s).