The youth counselor will assist the young ones with family matters, educational
and career problems, mental and psychological illnesses and personal and social problems. He/She must analyze, assess, and give appropriate advice and solutions to the teens’ problems. He/She will help students with problems regarding school and grades. He/She will also help students overcome their fears and insecurities by mentoring them and going through various seminars. When a student has problems within the family, the youth counselor will try and help, as well as give advice the best way he/she can. The youth counselor will not only just speak with the child, but also with the child’s teacher, parents or peer that the child is having trouble dealing with. He/She will not only help students with their personal and present academic lives, but also help in the placement of high school students into good universities and colleges. He/She will give advice on what works best, with the best interests of the students in mind.
Prefer to have volunteers with counselling background, degree in pyschology or relevant degree, and have a license in social work.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Must have a bachelor’s degree as well as a master’s degree in psychology or any related source. He/She must have passed a licensure exam to become a youth counselor.</p>
- Fundraising Coordinators
- Office Business Manager
- A Director Of Health Program is...
- Donation Specialist
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Needed for the annual...
- A South Carolina Licensed...
- Motion Graphics Designer
- A Grant Writer Is Needed
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Youth Counselor
- A webdesigneris needed
- Public Relations Specialists
- A Director of Grants and...
- ZWorld Mission Summer College...
- Volunteer Coordinators
- Program Director is needed at...
- Youth Coordinator
- Zion Community Recreational Center