Will teach students about the technical aspects of music and evaluate their performances. He/she will encourage students to learn and appreciate music of all kinds. Will instruct students about tempo, pitch, rhythm, scales, chords, notations, and to some extent even the history of the art of music. Other tasks will include: evaluating and grading students’ performances; explaining and demonstrating artistic techniques; organizing performance groups; keeping up to date with latest developments in their specific field; advising students on future careers; and selecting and obtaining materials such as textbooks and performance pieces.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Fundraiser Coordinators
- Donation Specialist
- Grant Writer
- Motion Graphics Designer Needed
- A Cheif Administrative Officer...
- Social Media Strategists
- Public Relations Specialists
- Urgent Need for Zion Community...
- Volunteer Coordinators
- Program Director is needed at...
- Travel Nurse needed
- Music Teacher Job Description
- Volunteers Needed at Zion Office...
- Warehouse Workers Needed
- Media Planner Job Description
- Logistics Director