DAIS receives numerous donations from community members/organizations year round. These donations help support the essential needs of our clients who are in the transition of seeking help and/or leaving an abusive relationship. In assisting with these donation procedures, volunteers will be supporting DAIS, our clients, and the hope for a non-violent community.
Responsibilities for a donations volunteer could include assisting donors in making in-kind donations to DAIS and ensuring that their experience with DAIS is positive, making sure the donation room is organized and tidy and that donations are accurately tracked and easily accessible to DAIS staff.
Typical work hours are between 8:00am and 1:00pm on Thursdays and 12:00 - 4:00 pm on Friday. Additional hours may be added during high volume times of the year.
No training required.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Overnight Help Line Advocate
- Community Outreach Specialist
- Help Line Advocate: Provide the...
- Publicity and Design Volunteer:
- Service Projects & Event Support
- Web Design Volunteer
- Children's Advocate: Work with...
- Donation Volunteer: Support the...
- Event Planning: Work with a team...
- Community Response Advocate:...
- Security Operations Advocate