Fundraising Walk Event Leadership Team Member
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
Circle of Care hosts its 9th Annual Walk to Remember for children and families who are coping with illness, grief and loss. we need motivated individuals who will take on leadership roles to make this a successful volunteer planned and organized event. All funds raised will directly support the work of Circle of Care providing much needed grief and bereavement services in the East Bay Area.
YOUR VITAL LEADERSHIP ROLE CAN BE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IDEAS:
- Build the largest team of friends, family members and/or co-workers you can and lead by example in fundraising
- Register your own team online right away
- Host your team’s kickoff informational meeting to help recruit team members
- Send fundraising emails/letters, help and encourage your team to send out their fundraising emails/letters
- Work closely with East Bay Agency for Children staff on team’s progress
2. Lead the way in soliciting team fundraising support from your company’s vendors, accounts payables, sub-contractors, etc. Assist in planning and executing event logistics. Solicit vendors for in-kind donations, collect vendor bids, create planning documents and other event materials.
Team recruitment and development
3. Commit to help develop at least one new team from your sphere of influence, with help from EBAC staff
4. Help identify walk sponsors
- Collaborate with EBAC staff on potential new partnerships
- Sponsorships available from $100 and up
- Sponsorship benefits include visibility on all printed marketing pieces (if secured early), walk website, t-shirts, and event day signage
5. Attend two committee meetings
We'll work with your schedule.
2540 Charleston StreetOakland, CA 94602
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- People 55+
- Must be at least 15