The Public Affairs volunteer will support the Public Affairs staff by providing administrative support and excellent customer service (in person and over the phone); they will support the PA Staff in coordination of special projects and large scale public affairs activities targeting external audiences; will assist in researching basic information from vendors, organizations and other stakeholders. The Public Affairs volunteer will interact with Kaiser members as well as with our members to ensure that they’re receiving the best service experience possible and will support our Public Affairs staff in their efforts to help staff who may be experiencing negative care.
Hours: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Morning Shift: 9 a.m.-Noon
Afternoon Shift: Noon-3 p.m.
- Office Reception
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors