The Human Resources volunteer will serve as clerical support to our Human Resources staff. The Human Resources volunteer may interact with members to ensure that they’re receiving the best care experience possible and will support our Human Resources staff in their efforts to help members who may be experiencing negative care.
Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Morning Shift: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
Afternoon Shift: 1-5 p.m.
- Customer Service
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources Assistance
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 four hour shift per week / 200 hours annually
- HR Experience Required
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors