Fort Hood American Red Cross needs you! Volunteers are needed to drive the care mobile at C.R. Darnall AMC to pick up patients/visitors and drive them to/from the patient parking lot and main entrance of the hospital. This is a wonderful service Red Cross can provide for the patients/visitors to C.R. Darnall AMC.
For more information, please contact: Debbie MacDonald, Station Manager at Fort Hood American Red Cross at 288-8144.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Bell County Human...
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hill Country Community Action (H...
- Armed Services YMCA
- Hill Country Health Services
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- Families In Crisis
- Public Education Center
- Metroplex Hospital
- New Century Hospice
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- VistaCare Hospice
- Bell County Indigent Health...
- Killeen Community Emergency...
- Killeen ISD Parent/Community
- Scott & White Hospice