Bi-lingual Men & Women are needed to visit Hospice Patients!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
98 people are interested
Do you read, speak, and understand English? Also, do you speak and understand another Language?
Heartland Hospice seeks Bi-lingual (Spanish, Polish, Russian, German, Hindu, etc.) Men and Women to serve our Hospice Patients! Whether it's visiting with Patients and Families in the North and Northwest Suburbs or serving in the Office, our Volunteers are appreciated and valued for their contributions. Just an hour a week can make a difference! A variety of Volunteer Opportunities exist:
* Patient Care Volunteers and Pet Therapy Volunteers provide Friendly Visits and Companionship to Hospice Patients and their Loved Ones.
* Vigil Volunteers provide a caring Bedside Presence during a Patient's last hours when the Family cannot be there or needs extra support.
* Office Volunteers help with Administrative Projects such as data entry, mailings, filing, audits, etc.
* Veteran Volunteers provide Friendly Visits and Vigil Bedside Presence for United States Veterans.
Please contact the Volunteer Department at Heartland Hospice for more details. Thank you for your time and consideration. Together...we can do great things!
We'll work with your schedule.
Heartland Hospice2100 Sanders Rd., Ste. 100Northbrook, IL 60062
- Administrative Support
- Hospice Care
- Cross-cultural Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A Minimum of 2 Visits per Month per Patient.
- Application, Interview, SS#, References, 2-Step TB Test, Background Chk, Training, etc.