Using a simple, conversational English curriculum, help a small group of refugee moms learn English in a home. Training and experience teaching ESL is required.
Some groups will also have young children who attend with their mom.
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Adult Education
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Relationship Building
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Help a refugee mom learn English...
- Transporting refugee and asylum...
- Support a Community Financial...
- Support a pregnant refugee mom!
- Seeking a woman with a maternal...
- Child care for families in crisis
- A Sister, An Aunt, A Grandma, A...
- Photojournalism Project
- The Polly Project Mentoring...
- Citizenship class for refugees...