Volunteer friend (female)-Robbinsdale
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3807 West Broadway AveRobbinsdale, MN 55422
Do you love to go shopping, have a cup of coffee, discuss the latest in fashion and make-up? Then this is the opportunity for you. Living Well Disability Services supports people with developmental disabilities and is looking for a femal volunteer to spend time with a young woman we support. She is outgoing and loves to meet new people, and is just waiting to make the right connection.
For more information about Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Volunteer Friend-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Driver-Robbinsdale
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Pet Visit Volunteer-Mendota...