Do you want to help make a difference? Trapping is a way to make a huge dent in unwanted litters of kittens. While it is hard work, there are several ways you can help with trapping. It doesn't end with just trapping the kitties. We need assistance with transporting to vet appointments, picking up from the appointments, recovery and release! Get involved and help save many lives!
We have colonies in every county where trapping and transporting help is needed. Our trapping jobs are normally during the AM hours on weekends. Transporting is done during the week to several low cost spay/neuter clinics around the 5 metro counties.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- One-Time Wordpress...
- Draft Newsletters using...
- Trappers for TNR
- Kitten Foster - We find them,...
- Pooper Scooper Extraordinaire
- Animal Adoption Counselor
- PETSMART Socializer
- ASSISTANT Volunteer Coordinator
- Petsmart Volunteer
- Animal Adoption Volunteers
- Animal Adoption Volunteer -...
- Are you a Creative Writer?
- Community Cat Enclosure Care Giver
- PetSmart Soclializer - Howell...