General Management Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where40-10 22th Street, Apt. 1CLong Island City, NY 11101
General Management - The primary purpose of this department is to offer appropriate leadership and management services with respect to the foundation. This purpose encompasses:
- The personal values and qualities of effective general managers and foundation leaders
- The philosophies, values, and strategies that inform our vision
- The relation of the foundation to the broader community and other external constituencies
The department’s function is conceived and carried out through the following:
- Management Policy and Process
- Management Information Systems
- Society and work related and relevant to the foundation
- Leadership, Values, and Corporate Responsibility
The AIFB Foundation requests the following documentation:
- Current resume, your email address, mailing address and phone number
- Contact information for 2 individuals that are not family members, along with their email addresses, mailing addresses and phone numbers
- Volunteers are obligated to work 2 hours per week
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Web Designer
- Education Services Volunteer
- Media & Communications Volunteer...
- General Management Volunteer
- Board Member Needed for...
- Volunteer Assistant to President...
- Fundraising/Events Planner
- Student Intern Department
- Grant Writing Volunteer
- Finance Department Volunteer
- Human Services Volunteer
- Blindness Technology Volunteer
- Computer Technology Volunteer