WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where40-10 22th Street, Apt. 1CLong Island City, NY 11101
Fundraising/Events Planner- Help create fundraising opportunities and organize fundraising events in your community that will benefit the Foundation. Fundraising events may be constituted through walkathons, auctions, bake sales, raffles, artistic and musical performances, national and international gatherings, personal donations, etc. We are looking for sociable and extroverted volunteers to help achieve the goals of the Foundation. You will be eeking potential companies to sponsor these events financially.
The focus of this role is to:
- Provide the opportunity for fundraising by connecting with other organizations for the purpose of performances (concerts, art galleries, theaters, etc.)
- Organize the programs for walkathons, marathons, and other fundraising opportunities.
- Design and produce raffles for the purpose of fundraising for the Foundation.
- Attract other organizations or agencies for the purpose of donating their resources to the Foundation. For example, seeking out locations for fundraising events.
The AIFB Foundation requests the following documentation:
- Current resume, your email address, mailing address and phone number
- Contact information for 2 individuals that are not family members, along with their email addresses, mailing addresses and phone numbers
- Volunteers are obligated to work 2 hours per week
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Web Designer
- Education Services Volunteer
- Media & Communications Volunteer...
- General Management Volunteer
- Board Member Needed for...
- Volunteer Assistant to President...
- Fundraising/Events Planner
- Student Intern Department
- Grant Writing Volunteer
- Finance Department Volunteer
- Human Services Volunteer
- Blindness Technology Volunteer
- Computer Technology Volunteer