Finance Department Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where40-10 22th Street, Apt. 1CLong Island City, NY 11101
Finance - One of the important departments in the Foundation is Finance, which provides the measurement, disclosure or provision of assurance about financial information in order to help the Board of Directors and the Human Resources department make accurate resource allocation decisions. We are looking for people with experience in finance, accounting, statistics, etc.
The focus of this role is to:
- Work hand-in-hand with the Treasury of the Foundation in order to keep accurate records of the finances of the Foundation
- Keep the checks and balances, managing all tax-related materials and monitoring the overall financial status of the Foundation
- Gather and maintain all records of bills, receipts, accounts payable, receivable and other financial information pertaining to the Foundation
- Prepare and send tax deductible letters to our donors
The AIFB Foundation requests the following documentation:
- Current resume, your email address, mailing address and phone number
- Contact information for 2 individuals that are not family members, along with their email addresses, mailing addresses and phone numbers
- Volunteers are obligated to work 2 hours per week
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 22
- Web Designer
- Education Services Volunteer
- Media & Communications Volunteer...
- General Management Volunteer
- Board Member Needed for...
- Volunteer Assistant to President...
- Fundraising/Events Planner
- Student Intern Department
- Grant Writing Volunteer
- Finance Department Volunteer
- Human Services Volunteer
- Blindness Technology Volunteer
- Computer Technology Volunteer