Education Services Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where40-10 22th Street, Apt. 1CLong Island City, NY 11101
Education Services - By providing education the foundation will employ the necessary tools to impart knowledge and empower blind children to function successfully in society geared towards literature, science and technology. We are looking for volunteers having knowledge of Persian, Pashtu and English literature. With respect to the category of science, we are looking for people experienced in the fields of chemistry, biology, physics, mathematics and geometry as well as any experience related to technology.
The AIFB Foundation requests the following documentation:
- Current resume, your email address, mailing address and phone number
- Contact information for 2 individuals that are not family members, along with their email addresses, mailing addresses and phone numbers
- Volunteers are obligated to work 2 hours per week
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Web Designer
- Education Services Volunteer
- Media & Communications Volunteer...
- General Management Volunteer
- Board Member Needed for...
- Volunteer Assistant to President...
- Fundraising/Events Planner
- Student Intern Department
- Grant Writing Volunteer
- Finance Department Volunteer
- Human Services Volunteer
- Blindness Technology Volunteer
- Computer Technology Volunteer