Food Shelf and Clothing Closet Volunteer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
270 North Kent StreetSaint Paul, MN 55102
- Coordinates and administers the daily activities of the Food Shelf, focusing on providing food and clothing to the individuals and families in need
- Meets, greets and registers individuals and families (clients) seeking food and clothing from the Food Shelf
- Assists in the coordination the office processes, including facilitating participants’ food and clothing selections.
- Facilitates food and clothing donation pick-up
- Develops and maintains the appropriate program documentation for internal reporting purposes
- Know that your contribution makes a difference in the lives of others!
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Data Entry
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hour commitment, weekly basis preferred
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9-4, Wednesday 9-6
Report this opportunity