Veterans needed to recognize and honor a fellow veteran's service to our country by presenting a pin & certificate and listening to their memories & stories.
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months/ 50 hours
- Scheduled based on your availability
- Bedside Vigil Volunteers
- KeepSake Pillow Volunteer
- Barberton In-Patient & Family...
- Office Volunteer-Office Assistant
- Caring Cuisine
- Wish Patients a Happy Birthday...
- Caring Cards Volunteer
- Provide Support to Hospice...
- Companion Volunteer
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Music Ministry
- Companion Volunteer -Akron,...
- We make a living by what we get;...
- Compose Patient's Life Stories,...
- In-Patient & Family Services...
- Office Support Volunteer
- Provide patients & families...
- Become a Spiritual Companion to...
- Recognize & Honor a Veteran