Under the supervision of the Founder/Executive Director and/or office manager or other staff member, the Graphic Designer/Artist volunteer is responsible for:
- Assisting with creating photography and graphics for events, online and in-person classes, and meetings. This can include compiling large amounts of imagery into documents and advertisements.
- Helping design brochures, letterheads, logos, etc.
- Creating slideshows and PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design (or similar field)
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Organizational skills - solid computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Communication skills - must have good interpersonal skills
IMPORTANT: Resume and three (3) References with email addresses are required for consideration
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 1 year
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Ohio Department of Education...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Speech Therapist - Volunteer
- Trademark and Servicer
- Online Class Monitors
- Yearbook Designer/Artist
- Grant Writers