26 people are interested
Under the supervision of the Founder/Executive Director and/or office manager or other staff member, the Graphic Designer/Artist volunteer is responsible for:
- Assisting with creating photography and graphics for events, online and in-person classes, magazine, radio shows and meetings. This can include compiling large amounts of imagery into documents and advertisements.
- Helping design brochures, letterheads, logos, etc.
- Creating slideshows and PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design (or similar field)
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Organizational skills - solid computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Communication skills - must have good interpersonal skills
IMPORTANT: Resume and three (3) References with email addresses and phone numbers are required for consideration
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received and call 4197860247.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
- General Education
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 10 hours a week
- team player, good communication skills, graphic design experience