One mentor for one mentee, once a week for one year -- can help change a life. Your help is needed and will be extremely rewarding! Mentors are given our professional support throughout the mentoring relationship to help stabilize their mentee’s life. Mentors and mentees meet at their convenience to do things that meet their needs and interests; that helps them succeed and move forward. Your Mentoring would help adults rebuild their lives, breaking the cycle of poverty that is so harmful to them, their children, and the community.
What's Next? - Listen to first hand accounts about us ( https://vimeo.com/111005408 )and go to a Volunteer mentor informational session. Our informational sessions and trainings are held twice a month at the Trusted Mentors office, 872 Virginia Ave, Indianpolis, Indiana.
Dates can be found at www.trustedmentors.org.
Support. Stabilize. Succeed
- Strategic Planning
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours a month for a year
- Fill Out An Application at www.trustedmentors.org
- Become a Homelessness Prevention...
- Mentor an Adolescent Aging out...
- Support an Ex-Offender's Second...
- Mentors - Stick around when...
- Mentor At Risk Young Adults
- You can Make a World of...
- Tackling Poverty with One on One...
- 10 mentors - 10 people willing...
- Mentors Help Make Indianapolis...
- Life is tough without a Mentor