Cat Adoption Team is a 501C3 animal rescue organization which pulls cats and kittens from local animal control facilities and offers them a second chance at a happy and healthy life. This is achieved through a foster network of loving homes and our adoption center at PetSmart.
There are many opportunities to work with cats and kittens waiting for adoption. PetSmart is open seven days a week and volunteers are needed in the morning to clean cages, feed the cats and play with them. Evening volunteers are responsible for adoptions and cleaning cages for the night. Weekend volunteers are responsible for adoptions and cleaning cages.
Other volunteer opportunities exist in areas such as fostering cats and kittens, web/social media, administration, special events and pet photography.
Time Details: Cat/kitten maintenance - Monday-Sunday mornings (flexible)
Cat/kitten adoption - Monday-Friday 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Other opportunities - Flexible hours
If you love cats and would like to play a role in this important mission please call Cape Fear Volunteer Center at (910) 392-8180.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Santa's Elves
- Animal Assisted Therapy Team...
- Big Buddy
- Events intern
- Volunteer Coordinator Intern
- Cat Adoption Center Volunteer...
- Volunteer Training to Help...
- disaster grant writers
- Captains for Cammie and Others
- Fashion Show Models
- disAbility Resource Center needs...
- Finance/Accounting Intern
- Centro Latino Bilingual...
- Axalea Festival Events Àssistant
- Big Buddy Program
- Bellamy Mansion Museum of...
- Trasporters for Interfaith...
- Office Volunteer for Cape Fear...
- Food Bank...
- Food Bank needs Drivers