CTBL is looking for volunteers to digitize and enhance the quality of our locally-produced talking books. Volunteers will work with CTBL staff to carefully edit Talking Books, producing a more enjoyable reading experience for our patrons. All necessary training and equipment will be provided by the library. Prior experience and skills using audio editing software a plus but not required.
- Sound Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 4 hours per week
- Keep Our Books Talking - join...
- Help Us Restore Our Original...
- Make Us Sound Good - Be an Audio...
- Keep our Books Talking - join...
- Make Books Come Alive- become an...
- Studio Volunteer
- Outreach Ambassador
- Library Assistant - Mailroom
- Audiobook Duplication
- Help Us Get the Word Out - Be...
- Talking Books To Go!