Dishwasher, Fridays 11:00-2:00
6 people are interested
Work along side our other awesome volunteers. We train you but experience in a commercial kitchen is wonderful. The shift is from11:00-2:00 PM and is available starting November 2, 2018.
- Dress code is white or black top with collar and some sleeve, black or khaki or jeans (nor rips) for pants or khakis (not shorts) and comfortable enclosed shoes.
- Please wear your hair pulled back into a non-swaying fix. We do have hair nets.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- You must be able to stand/walk for 2 hours.
- You will need a food handlers card (within the first two weeks) from www.SRHD.org.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- We appreciate a 6 month commitment. Go on line to www.wcfrspokane.org to complete a volunteer application and submit it.
We'll work with your schedule.
1408 N. Washington St.Spokane, WA 99201
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours a week