Boys and Girls Club is looking for volunteers to assist staff with after school activities for their members. These activities include tutoring, mentoring, game room supervisor, gym supervisors and other opportunities. Volunteer's must fill out an volunteer application and have a background check which is paid for by Boys and Girls Club. Volunteers must be a positive role model for the members of the Boys and Girls Club. Volunteers should love working with children and have patience. Volunteer opportunities are available Monday through Friday from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Please contact Steve at 812.522.2434 or visit Boys and Girls Club at 950 N O'Brien, Seymour.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- One hour per week for school year.
- Let's Help Bridge the Gap of...
- Love Oktoberfest AND Volunteer!
- Calling all dog lovers
- Do you love to read? Then this...
- Visitor Services Aide at...
- Food Pantry in need of helpers
- CASA volunteers are ordinary...
- Girls Inc: Strong, Smart and Bold
- Jackson County Boys and Girls...
- Mowing Volunteer Needed at...