Support Line Volunteers needed!
89 people are interested
Bridges: Domestic & Sexual Violence Support is committed to eliminating domestic and sexual violence, and to providing a safe and empowering environmnet for the victims and survivors.
We hold quarterly volunteer training sessions in our Nashua NH office.
Trained Bridges volunteers help our agency in may different ways.
Here are a few:
- You can assist us in staffing our 24-hour support line.
- You can help in our Nashua or Milford offices, assisting clients who need our support.
- You can go to the hospital to provide support to a victim in the ER.
- You can accompany survivors to the police station to make a report
- You can accompany survivors to court for protective orders or for criminal proceedings.
- You can co-facilitate support groups for survivors.
- You can visit schools or businesses to help present educational sessions.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
PO BOX 217nashua, NH 03061
- Crisis Counseling
- Must be at least 18