Child Care Network, Inc. is looking for CASA (Court Approved Special Advocate) volunteers.
Jackson County GAL/CASA is a volunteered powered program which provides advocacy to child victims of abuse and neglect to ensure they remain at the fore-front of the court proceedings and find a safe, permanent home as quickly as possible.
Every day there are hundreds of abused and neglected Hoosier children who go to court alone or have no one to speak up for them. The goal of this program is to assure a well trained volunteer is available to serve as the voice of a child during court hearings, parental rights processes, and final placement determinations.
Please contact Deena Personett at 812.569.2598 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how you can be the voice of a child in need.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Let's Help Bridge the Gap of...
- Love Oktoberfest AND Volunteer!
- Calling all dog lovers
- Do you love to read? Then this...
- Visitor Services Aide at...
- Food Pantry in need of helpers
- CASA volunteers are ordinary...
- Girls Inc: Strong, Smart and Bold
- Jackson County Boys and Girls...
- Mowing Volunteer Needed at...