RotaCare San Rafael is a free adult medical clinic that has been serving the uninsured and underinsured of Marin County for almost 20 years. We also provide some specialty services including, ophthalmology, dermatology, nutrition education, diabetes education and psychiatry.
Our hours of operation are from 5:00 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays.
Our clinic is almost entirely staffed by volunteers who generously give their time to keep our clinic running. We are always in need of more medical providers, nurses, pharmacists, Spanish interpreters, triage specialists, dieticians, and clinic support staff.
Medical Providers: licensed MD, NP, PA
Pharmacy: Pharmacist, Pharmacy Tech, Pharmacy Intern
Triage Specialists: Medical Assistants, EMT
Interpreters: Fluency in English and Spanish
Certified Diabetic Educator
- Patient Care
- Physician Assistant
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Health Care Volunteers-Daly City
- Health Care Volunteers - Concord
- Health Care Volunteers-Monterey
- Health Care Volunteers-Gilroy
- Health Care Volunteers-San Leandro
- Health Care Volunteers-San Jose
- Health Care Volunteers-Santa Cruz
- Spanish - English Clinic...
- Health Care Volunteers-San Rafael
- Health Care Volunteers - Richmond
- Health Care Volunteers-Half Moon...