RotaCare is a nonprofit corporation formed for the purpose of providing free medical care to people who have the most need and the least acess to medical services. It is a coalition of Rotarians, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, interpreters and other volunteers who provide free medical care to the medically underserved in a collaborative effort with hospitals, clinics, community and social service organizations and service groups.
*** Clinic open Tuesdays 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Health Care Volunteers-Daly City
- Health Care Volunteers - Concord
- Health Care Volunteers-Monterey
- Health Care Volunteers-Gilroy
- Health Care Volunteers-San Leandro
- Health Care Volunteers-San Jose
- Health Care Volunteers-Santa Cruz
- Spanish - English Clinic...
- Health Care Volunteers-San Rafael
- Health Care Volunteers - Richmond
- Health Care Volunteers-Half Moon...