Cancer Support Community is looking for a volunteer front desk receptionist sub for our Blue Ash office where you can fill in at the last moment, when people are sick, etc., and can not make it in.
Greet visitors and community members, answer the phone/direct calls and help out with administrative/clerical tasks such as assembling outreach packets and making reminder phone calls before events. Help prepare for dinner hosts and evening program by unloading dishwashers, brewing coffee, placing sign-in sheets in group rooms, etc.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2 hours per month
- Cancer Support Community...
- Evening Sub Front Desk: Blue Ash
- Healthy Meals
- Fundraising Helpers
- Gynecologic Women to Women...
- Goodie Host
- Calendar Crew
- Saturday Morning Front Desk...
- Ambassador for Northern Kentucky
- FRIDAY Afternoon Front Desk...
- Saturday Program Assistants
- Evening Weekday Front Desk...
- FRIDAY MORNING Front Desk...
- Building and Gardening
- Workshop Faciltator
- Light Snow Removal
- Special Event Host