Methodist Hospice seeking volunteers
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
6400 Shelby View Dr., Suite 101 Memphis TN 381346416 Quince Rd Memphis TN 38119Memphis, TN 38134
As a Methodist Hospice volunteer you can:
- Offer companionship to patients and respite to their caregivers.
- Offer telephone support and home visits to families after the death of their loved one.
- Assist patients in relaxzation and enjoyment.
- Help with a variety of clerical tasks in the Methodist Hospice office.
- Help with mailings, holiday events, fundraising, development, Camp Bravehearts, and much more.
- Volunteer at the Hospice Residence, sitting with patients, assist with feeding, reception desk, scanning (will train) and more!!
- Skilled volunteers needed, Music Therapy, Hairdresser, Vet to Vet volunteers, Massage Therapy. Must have license!
- Extra training for bathing!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a visit
- TB, Flu Shot during flu season
Report this opportunity