Grant Writing Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where40-10 22th Street, Apt. 1CLong Island City, NY 11101
The Afghanistan International Foundation for the blind is looking for a volunteer who has experience working in many aspects of a non-profit foundation, including grant writing and submission, fund raising, research, and management. Even if only one of the above aspects of non-profits is of your interest, we welcome you to please apply to volunteer, as we need support in many aspects of our work. For student internships, commitment will depend on the requirements of the school.
The AIFB is a newly founded non-profit with big dreams to help the blind women and children of Afghanistan who are in great need. We have come a long way since being founded in 2009, but have a lot of work to do! We thank you for your interest.
The focus of this role is to:
- Use your experience in research to send our grants to other organizations
- You should have computer proficiency, specifically with Excel and budget planning, excellent reading and writing skills, analytical and logical reasoning skills, and excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The AIFB Foundation requests the following documentation:
- Current resume, your email address, mailing address and phone number
- Contact information for 2 individuals that are not family members, along with their email addresses, mailing addresses and phone numbers
- Volunteers are obligated to work 2 hours per week
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Web Designer
- Education Services Volunteer
- Media & Communications Volunteer...
- General Management Volunteer
- Board Member Needed for...
- Volunteer Assistant to President...
- Fundraising/Events Planner
- Student Intern Department
- Grant Writing Volunteer
- Finance Department Volunteer
- Human Services Volunteer
- Blindness Technology Volunteer
- Computer Technology Volunteer