Good Shepherd Hospice needs one kind soul who will sit with one of our patients in Kansas City, Kansas for 2 hours in the afternoon from 1-3 pm at his home, any weekday you are available.
Due to the sensitive nature of the need, you will have to go through an application process, background check, TB test and 8 hours of training. No nursing skills are required. We only ask that you be committed.
The need is there. Your presence will make a difference.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 pm - 3 pm, weekdays
- TB test; references
- Memory Bears - Gifts of Love
- Hospice volunteering isn't for...
- Our Lenexa Hospice Office needs...
- Make appreciation baskets for...
- Special Relationships
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Teach others in the field of...
- Art Volunteers Needed
- Licensed Massage Therapist for...
- Hospice Volunteers are...
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant!
- Human Kindness has Healing Power
- One stitch at a time
- Help Us in the Hospice Office!
- Grief Packets for Loved Ones
- Hospice "Tuck-in" Volunteer
- Tuck-in our hospice patients...
- Laughter & Love = Great Hospice...
- Hospice Office Administrative...
- Brighten a Day! Visit our...